autox-cm

Re: Return of Tom Swift

To: "Tommy Saunders" <tomswift@dellepro.com>, "CM"
Subject: Re: Return of Tom Swift
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 21:57:24 -0400
At 08:41 PM 7/23/01 -0500, Tommy Saunders wrote:
>OK, you low rents, this is the perennial malcontent.
>I'm back.  So what(if anything)have I missed?
>
>Tommy

A committee of also rans (headed by me) has sent a secret petition to the
Solo Board to get all Swifts removed from the list of allowed CM cars
effective before this year's Nationals. We decided that since you and Stu
were already too fast in 2000 and since Stu said that both you and the car
are even faster this year, something had to be done.

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85
85 Van Diemen RF-85 Formula Ford

///