autox-cm

Flywheels

To: CM List <autox-cm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Flywheels
From: Jim and Rose Ann Garry <garryj@localnet.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 09:37:30 -0500
Hey everyone,
   Hope you've all got your cars nestled in for the coming winter.  In
reading the FF1600 site, I see there is talk that flywheels may be
allowed to go to 15.5 lbs for the upcoming season!   I thought I'd toss
a couple of questions out.  How significant do you feel the reduced
flyhweel weight will be for us.  And who will take advantage of it for
2003?

   Personally, I've had the engine out twice since May 2001.  Yeah, I
know for club racers that's not much but I don't really want to do it
again anytime soon.  What are all your thoughts?

Later,
Jim