autox-cm

FW: US Department of Defense

To: "Merideth, Jennifer (J.)" <jmeridet@ford.com>,
Subject: FW: US Department of Defense
From: "Godula, Gary (G.M.)" <ggodula@ford.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 13:30:45 -0500
Please do this, if not for yourself, then for your family and friends who have
served....

I thought you might like to participate in this.

If you are so inclined, visit the Department of Defense web page below and add
your name to the list of folks thanking the men and women of the U.S. military
services for defending our freedom.  The compiled list of names will be sent
out to our soldiers at the end of the month. As of this email, there were only
about 1.4 million names (less than 1 % of Americans).  What a shame. We should
ALL be on that list!  It's National Military Appreciation Month, so please pass
it on to your email friends.
 <http://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html> http://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html

It only takes 10 seconds...literally!