autox-cm

Number Assignment

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Number Assignment
From: Craig Henry <tiga_s2@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:19:21 -0800 (PST)
Hi everyone,

Numbers question (I didnt find an clear answer in the
cm achieves.)  I noticed Tim Koch has been running my
old #28 for some time.  I realize this not official
and is only out of respect for fellow competitors but
is someone keeping a numbers list like Chris did in
the past?  I guess I would shoot for 82 (opposite of
Tim big, heavy, and slow) unless someone objects.  I
checked the past few national results and didnt see
the number being used.

Craig