autox-cm

Re: It's been fun Guys!

To: autox-cm@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: It's been fun Guys!
From: "Eric Jones" <edj@spokes.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:43:13 -0600
> Tell us about the new owner and his/her plans.

The new owner is Bob Beasley in Louisville, KY. This is only his second year
autocrossing. He drove a FF a few weeks ago and got the bug bad. I don't
know whether he will hit the National Tour events anytime soon, he was also
planning to do some road racing in addition to autocrossing.

Louisville seems to be a hotbed of formula fords. This makes 6 CM cars there
and there are a couple of other people looking for FFs to buy! If I had
that much
competition around here I'd probably have kept the Van Diemen... :-(

So you CenDiv guys, welcome the new kid when you see him.

eric