autox-cm

Re: considering an FF

To: "AutoX-CModified" <autox-cm@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: considering an FF
From: <gduncan2@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:25:23 -0700
Greg,
    Thanks for the info, that will definitely help in narrowing down
what cars I can consider. I talked to Alan Wagstaff today (owner
 of the `82 I drove) about this since he is as big as I am and a
bit taller. He said he had tried a number of cars before settling
on the `82 Van Dieman. He also mentioned as you have here
that the Reynard and also the Zink are good candidates for
us "full size" guys. Ken Edney has also mentioned the Zink like
he had. Too bad I didn't start this about 6 months ago, when
Ken sold his. Oh well, I still have to save up some more money
anyway.

Greg Duncan
#184 EM Fiero
Tucson, AZ