autox-cm

Tires for sale

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Tires for sale
From: Don55CM@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 10:44:53 EDT
1 pair Hoosier front slicks for a CM car (20.0x7.0-13 C2000  R25A).
The tires were new last September, and have two gentle "scrub in" runs  on
them.  They've been wrapped and stored in a cool dark corner of my  basement
ever since.  I was going to use them at Nationals, but I decided  to run the
new
construction fronts instead.  Now that the car is set up for  the newer tires,
I don't want to switch it back.  I'll also throw in a pair  of matching rears
that have 24 competition runs on them.  $170  OBO.  Tires are located in
Waterford, MI, but I can deliver them to any  CenDiv Series race or the Peru or
Milwaukee Tours.

Don Elzinga, Jr.
248-666-4055