autox-cm

Anyone need a tire warmer for Nationals?

To: "CM List" <autox-cm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone need a tire warmer for Nationals?
From: "Greg & Anne" <gvav27@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 19:14:36 -0400
Hi all,

It's Greg Vincent trolling for a ride at Nationals.  I finally finished school
and I've moved to PA.  I've been driving a limited schedule in a kart with my
family at Solo and on track.  I'm thinking about going to Nationals but I need
ride.  Anyone need a reasonably competent but perhaps a bit rusty tire warmer?
Of course I'm willing to negotiate financial terms.  You can call me at home at
724-733-9995 or during the day at 860-608-6591 (cell).  You can leave a message
at either place.

Thanks,

Greg