Re: Location of Dallas Tour?

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Location of Dallas Tour?
From: Jennifer Wilson <racergrl@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 10:17:03 -0500
Thanks to all who responded about the location of the Dallas Tour.
It is scheduled to be held at the Texas Motor Speedway which is
north of Ft. Worth and south of Denton on I-35W near Hwy 114.
(And it'll be on the parking lots, not the track ;) )

If you want any further info on the TMS, their website is
http://www.texasmotorspeedway.com.

Thanks again, and Happy New Year!

Jen Wilson