Harness/Roll bar rule

To: <autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Harness/Roll bar rule
From: "Ken & Kathy Lang" <kklang@execpc.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 03:19:56 -0600
Does anyone know the status of the proposed rule that states that you must
install a roll bar in order to use a harness?  There was talk of it
previously, but I haven't heard anything in a while and the rule
changes/additions were not in the latest issue of Sports Car.

I personally would feel pretty uncomfortable not being able to use my
5-point harness.  Not only does purchasing a roll bar take a chunk out of
the pocketbook, but it adds extra weight to the car.