Re: Where is everybody?

To: "Larry R. Metz" <75304.1645@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Where is everybody?
From: Lloyd Loring <lloydl@skyenet.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 00:01:56 -0500
Larry:

Up here in South Bend (which is, in true Hoosier fashion, in the far north
of the state) we have at least 15" and higher drifts and more lake effect
snow on the way. Are we blue? No way! We are rejoicing that there is a
chance we'll have actual snow for our SnowFlake Solo Series here at the
Tire Rack.

First event is January 24 (the day after our annual banquet which is
dominated by solo trophies) and we'll have events on February 21 and March
7. (Shameless plug!) We even hope to have an article in SportsCar on it
after the thaw. Come play in the snow and get your picture in SportsCar.
Maybe. Rules are FWD, RWD, and 4WD. We'll invent more rules if we need
them, but we hope we don't. E-Mail Rudy Bahnsen <brbahnsen@egl.net> for
details. Now I've got to go out and fiddle with my SS (Snow Stock)
snowblower.

Lloyd Loring  <lloydl@skyenet.net>