Q: Where is everybody? A: Racing of course

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Q: Where is everybody? A: Racing of course
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 10:38:43 EST
Well, I was freezing my tight A** off in Houston standing out in the first
work group for two hours before it was decided the timer system was DOA, not
making my first run until 4:30 pm, getting home until 3 am, to sleep at 4 am,
and at work at 8:30 am.

Believe it or not, I had a good time.  It was good to see old faces again.

Thanks Houston Region for persevering under tough conditions.  Their new site
is great, and will only get better.