FS: 79 scirocco

To: TEAM NET <autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FS: 79 scirocco
From: Terry Green <tmgreen@fwb.gulf.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 17:32:22 -0500
 For sale:  my 79 VW scirocco DSP, new red paint, balanced 1.8 JH GTI
motor with big valve, solid lifter head, TT header, Hal-Tech
programmable FI system, reworked Neuspeed TB with long intake runner,
close ratio 5-speed with Quaife limited slip, 13" Revolutions/R1's, Koni
adjustables with Carrera coil-overs, camber adjuster plates, Sachs
clutch/PP, MSD 6AL, SS brakelines, Kirk roll cage, Simpson 5-point,
Cobra seat, much more.  This is a great Solo I and Solo II car with a
current Solo I logbook, and several FTD's in Solo II.  Buying a formula
car. Asking $4500.  Please e-mail me direct.

Terry Green, Crestview, Florida
tmgreen@fwb.gulf.net