Meridian National Tour Web Site

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net, John_thomas@celotex.com, wvolpp@voyager.net,
Subject: Meridian National Tour Web Site
From: Volpp@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 08:07:24 EST
Is up.

Kinda.........

(work with us here, we are new at this web thing)

For the next few days, you can find it at:

www2.netdoor.com/~daniel/scca

It will be undergoing constant improvements and will show run schedules and
hopefully even course maps before the event.  More pictures of the
registration and Saturday night party facilities will also be appearing.

The final address will be www.missscca.org

We will let everyone know when that happens.

This site may not be the prettiest thing that has ever graced your computer
screen, but we are trying hard to make information about this event readily
available.

We hope to see you there, and we promise to be better hosts than we are web
builders.