Re: Snow tires

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Snow tires
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua@cybrtyme.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 21:28:05 -0600
One thing nobody mentioned:

I've been told by a friend who sells tires that you should never stud a
tire once it's been driven on.  It seems that little stones get in the
stud holes, and, if you can even get a stud in there, a stone under a
stud will eventually work its way through the carcass, resulting in a
flat.

Chuck (Here in Alabama with a pair of studded Coopers in the shed)
Schultz

--
Chuck Schultz/                             Mailto:n2pua@cybrtyme.com
            /      Home page: http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/n2pua