Scary Moments (Was: Re: Electric Brake Controller)

To: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
Subject: Scary Moments (Was: Re: Electric Brake Controller)
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua@cybrtyme.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 22:11:43 -0600
I've always wondered about the manual control on these things.  What, exactly,
are
you using it for, and in what kind of "scary moments?"

This post, along with previous comments about towing large loads above posted
limits are scary moments for me.  Why shouldn't they be?

-----------------------------------

Josh Sirota wrote:

>I use the Tekonsha Commander, which is one step above the Voyager.  Has

> a touch-sensitive manual actuator pad, which is much easier to use in
> those scary moments.

<snip>

> --

Chuck Schultz/                             Mailto:n2pua@cybrtyme.com
            /      Home page: http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/n2pua
Eastaboga  /                       (Under construction forever!)
Alabama   /      AIM Screen Name: n2pua      ICQ ID Number: 11654121
36260    /      It's not the thing you fling, but the fling, itself!