SCCA soloII friendly insurance...

To: "Team. net" <autox@Autox.Team.Net>, <mikelowe@pop.c-com.net>
Subject: SCCA soloII friendly insurance...
From: "Alex Quirk" <vquirk@penn.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 12:16:25 -0500
Mike,

remembering.....your accident....Hope everything is going well !

I am wondering if through the buying strength of a nation of
Autocrossers...SCCA Solo Dept. would be able to obtain a Supplier with a
'better' rate and specific clauses on Autox related 'problems'??? Much like
a SCCA Visa or MC or phone-related services? I know some 'enlightened'
insurance companies have already seen 'safer' results from autox scenario
compared to on_the_road_driving...and therefore not excluded it as
'racing'...

just a thought...

Alex Quirk