Re: Firebird - f/s

To: Joehgn@aol.com
Subject: Re: Firebird - f/s
From: "Daniel J. Radcliffe" <kf9bp@execpc.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 12:40:25 -0600 (CST)
Joe,

The Firebird should be every bit as competitive as a Camaro.  They are the
same basic car albeit some styling differences.  The Firebird may be
slightly heavier, but not significant.
Look for a Trans Am or Formula with the WS-6 package without T-tops or
sunroof.  The 5.7 automatic will be quicker.  If you want to shift, the
engine choice is limited to the 305.  The Formula may be a bit lighter
than the T/A as it has less doo dads and ground effect plastic.

Dan Radcliffe
'87 TransAm GTA 5.7