Re: What Rocky wrote

To: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Subject: Re: What Rocky wrote
From: Rocky Entriken <RENTRIKEN/0003006623@MCIMAIL.COM>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 22:34:39 -0500 (EST)
> So, what's a batmobile, in common terms?

DM/EM stuff ... a Tamandli Fiero, for example. The Godzilla Camaro we had here
in Salina Region a few years. Bill Crescenzo's 914 with the raked roof and
swisscheeze B pillars. And just for its impeccable appearance and attention
to internal detail, O'Donnell's Elan, and the Kings' RX-Z. Most of them are
cars you Oooh and Ahhh over because they take the basic vehicle to a level
beyond the imagination of most of us ... sometimes to a level of weird,
sometimes just to a level of excellence, but it can vary as widely as the
fertile imaginations of their builders.

In the context of Baby Grands, I don't see a bodied car built to rigid specs
fits with these nearly as well as it fits with other bodied cars built to
what are, at least, more restricted specs than Mod enjoys.

I love watching the DM/EM cars. I don;t think Baby Grands are a good fit there.
I think they fit well with DP, and since I am in DP I am saying I do not
feel disadvantaged by their presence.

--Rocky