re: street touring

To: autox@triumph.cs.utah.edu, vw_speed_racer@hotmail.com
Subject: re: street touring
From: Phil Esra <philesra@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 12:07:11
From: "David Shreve" <vw_speed_racer@hotmail.com>
>Anyone out there planning to compete in any of the street touring
>categories next year?  I'm just trying to get an idea of what kind of
>interest there is in these classes.

Hi David,

ST is alive and kicking in the San Francisco Region, with an average of 9
entrants in each of our last 6 events of '98, almost exclusively Integras
and Civics. Our steering committee has decided to only offer the street
tire variant of the class this year. Not many of us are travelling
competitors, but we should at least have a quasi-respectable showing for
the Atwater Pro.

Phil Esra
'86 Civic Si