Kumho 225/50-14s?

To: "AutoCross List" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kumho 225/50-14s?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 09:00:50 -0600
Any word yet on whether or not Kumho is bringing a 225/50-14 V700 tire to
these shores?

And apparently with all the tippy top heavy Neons out there I may have been
smart after all by actually adding weight under the front seats.  Ehh?

A while ago I was asking other Neon racers what was the bare minimum amount
of gas in the tank necessary to prevent fuel starvation.  Now it kinda
sounds like that full tank of gas argument may have some weight to it after
all.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Running my rig around ninety-five
Rockin' and rollin' in overdrive
My heart's beating like a jackhammer
It's the midnight ride for the gear jammer
"Gear Jammer"  George Thorogood & The Destroyers