Re: Porsche sues, enthusiast's lose

To: TeamZ3@aol.com, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Porsche sues, enthusiast's lose
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@panix.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 11:23:35 -0500
<<<Apparently Porsche went after EVERYONE using their brand and model
names on
the internet.  For a complete listing go here:

<A HREF="http://www.porsches.com/thelist.txt";>P on 'em</A>>>>

Actually, thanks to yours truly and a bunch of other very opinionated
assholes Porsche is NOT going after Porschelist -
(http://www.porschelist.com). Turns out Porsche has an unmoderated
international web page where you can express your opionions. After
dozens of posts inculding my opening salvo, Porsche contacted John
Dunkle - the webmaster - and they dropped their action - at least
temporarily. Sometimes it pays to bitch and moan. But now I'm preaching
to the choir... ;-)

Paul Foster

BTW, I still haven't heard anything about autocrossing in Mickey Mouse's
backyard. Is there autorcossing in Orlando in the Summer or is it just
too damn hot???