Re: Pro and Nat Tour Locations

To: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: Re: Pro and Nat Tour Locations
From: Matt Murray <mattm@nassau.cv.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 20:52:48 -0500
Pat:

Ohh....,  acres of asphalt or concrete. Free usage, and no lawyers to gum up the
works.
Call 1-303-799-6622 to hook them up.

I know of a great site just outside of New York City (good media exposure).
The site is a little price considering the financial constrants of Pro Solo.
I was advised maybe next year.

--
Matt Murray
mailto:mattm@nassau.cv.net