Mercedes 190 2.3-16V G stock sleeper?

To: Team dot net <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mercedes 190 2.3-16V G stock sleeper?
From: Wes Shew <schumi@vcn.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 16:31:29 -0800 (PST)
Anyone else seen one of these run in their region. I just was looking at
last years regional results and a good driver and Benz dealership mechanic
won GS. He beat out the usual Integra R, Talon, Probe GT crowd. Is this
car a sleeper? What model years were they available? If you had to have
a 4 door daily driver/auto-xer, what other good choices are there? TIA

--
Yours in motorsport, Wesley E. Shew   [ macher ;-) ]
#99 AS 1991 PORSCHE 944 S2 cpe 3.0L(M030&LSD)Indischrot/Schwarz Kunstleder
 #53 DSP 1980 VW Scirocco Mk.I, 1.6L bal.& blueprt, Platinum Grey Metallic
  SCCA (NWR) & PCA (CWR) Vancouver, Canada  (604)737-7649 schumi@vcn.bc.ca