yea, Mr sipe is really knoledgeable

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: yea, Mr sipe is really knoledgeable
From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:40:29 PST
I know this was a joke BUT: (emphasis on the but)
Mark Sipe Does know A heck of a lot about car setup
He has been there to answer almost all my questions

Mark, in all seriousness, how did you ever get to know soo much about
car setup? are you a designer or mechanic?  or have you just been doing
trial and error for so long?

Thanks
Jeff Lloyd
(Hoping a little will rub off)