Timing and Scoring Software

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Timing and Scoring Software
From: "Jim Howard" <howardje@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 22:56:14 -0500
The Metropolitan Washington area is looking for replacement software for
timing and scoring autocross events.  We are currently using customized
software running on a 386 laptap that is based in Visual Basic 3.0.  While
the software has been customized over the years gracefully, the computer has
difficulty running Windows and we need to explore other options.

Any suggestions on software would be greatly appreciated.  We are definitely
willing to upgrade hardware if necessary and (needless to say) this region
has several rules that require special consideration.

If you prefer, you may respond privately to howardje@erols.com.

Thanks!

Jim Howard