Re: AX: Audi 1.8t

To: DirtyDogg1@aol.com
Subject: Re: AX: Audi 1.8t
From: John Whitling <alliancemillsoft@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 20:31:05 -0500
I don't have first hand experience with the Audi's but another local racer
does ... Jack Burns. Jack raced a 1.8 in G stock last year, but then
switched to a V6 later in the year. He thought, after his little experiment
that the 4wd V6 was the way to go. Seems that the wieght of the V6 is over
reported. Turns out that the wieght of the 1.4 isn't much different. Hope
this helps.

John Whitling