Hot topics

Subject: Hot topics
From: Engstrom <engstrom@onramp.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 20:30:27 -0600
I have a question that I was hoping everyone out there in
Team.Net land could help me with.

I drive a C5 in Super Stock.  I've put 17" wheels on the
rear.  Due to the extra torque that the smaller wheels give
me I had to add sub-frame connectors to keep the body
from getting stress cracks.  Anyway, the smaller diameter
wheel also gives me a lower top speed in first gear.  To
counter that I've put in an aftermarket chip that raises
the rev limiter.  My question is, do you think anyone
will weenie protest me?  ;-)

Just trying to lighten the mood a little,
John "No, not that one" Engstrom