Re: Hot topics(Its a joke Stupid)

To: Engstrom <engstrom@onramp.net>
Subject: Re: Hot topics(Its a joke Stupid)
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 08:06:10 -0600
John I have the answer. What you need is to do is go to illegal Neon
wheels
install a Eric Linhoff autograph Nitrous system and a timing chain
tensioner.
No wait, just switch the engine to a gas turbine from a Bell helicopter.
Thrust
from the turbine could be directed up through the roof via an 8 inch
stainless tube for more down force. Also I would think that the stress
cracking could be reduced by making the body out of Kevlar. Oh yes be
sure to add that spare wing from the A-Mod car. I can fabricate a
special A-Arm suspension for it much like the one
from the Lotus"Monster Machine". Do you think anyone will mind a little
bending of the rules? Maybe you should only run it in Salina though?????

Hi Rob P.

Mike(Still got a C-Mod car for sale)Bultemeier