Wheel rule change Question.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheel rule change Question.
From: lances@wt.net
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:49:18 +600
All this talk about wheels makes me want to throw another thing in. I recently
procured a set of nice 16" wheels for my Neon that I'm running in ST. I don't
wanna buy R1/Gforce/etc.. tires and can get good high-perf street tires at very
reasonable prices. Only problem is my wheels are 7.5" wide and the legal limit
by the ST rules is 7". Who would I write to about having the limit increased
to 8", since most plus sized wheels would fall into that category, instead of
limiting those like me who like good looking wheels and didn't think before
buying.

Lance Schueneman
96 Neon ACR Sedan
98 Houston Region DS Champ (attendance pays off!!)