Re: Should Integra Type R's be in Stock Category?

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Should Integra Type R's be in Stock Category?
From: "Joe Goeke" <joe_goeke@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 15:09:45 -0800
Its a great car, and they seem somewhat available, so why not allow them to
run in stock as long as they are appropriately classed.

The issue of staying in stock with such a low volume would only be a problem
if they dominate a class (which I of course think they will in GS) and if so
don't remove them from stock if there is an appropriate stock class that is
faster to put them into, which in this case is so perfect with DS.  Why is
this so difficult?

Joe Goeke
Setup Software Developer
ONYX Software Corporation
Direct: (425) 519-4097  Fax: (425) 990-3343
E-mail: joeg@onyx.com  Web: http://www.onyx.com