Re: Looking for Terry Baker/Tidewater event

To: JHARN79942@aol.com
Subject: Re: Looking for Terry Baker/Tidewater event
From: Stan Vann <svann@schoollink.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 00:10:55 -0500
JHARN79942@aol.com wrote:

> I am looking for information regarding the feb 21 event scheduled by tidewater
> at fentress airfield in chesapeak, va. Who do I contact for registration and
> what motels are close to the site. Directions to site would also be helpful.
> Jim H.
> York,Pa
Jim, The web site for Tidewater Sports Car Club is
www.tsquare.com/tscc/. You can preregister on line. There will be a
waiting list if registration fills because many who have reserved
numbers do not show. Many motels with-in 5 miles at Va. Bch. No problem
finding rooms on roads leading to the site this time of year.
                                           Stan Vann