Re: Where do you take used brake fluid?

To: "Jeff Blankenship" <jblanken@itds.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Where do you take used brake fluid?
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendot@excelonline.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 08:06:00 -0500
My local auto parts store uses a reclaimed oil furnace and they
said that engine, trans, diff and brake fluids are OK.  No
antifreeze or solvents.

Bruce Wentzel     Green Dot Racing, Inc.     Road Race & Solo II
rentals
BSP 71 Corvette LS6 - the original Greendot;  RX-7's; 83 ITA, 84
ITS, 86 ITS
One person brake bleeding with Speed Bleeders, racer discount 20%
Ask me about 24 hr / 7 day $.07/minute long distance service