Moving sale, all toys must go

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Moving sale, all toys must go
From: A4autox@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 20:57:35 EST
  I will be moving back home to Seattle next month, and don't want to haul all
my cars back with me, so the following "toys" are for sale

  '86 Mercedes 190E 2.316valve, automatic, lowered with 17" wheels and big
stereo, near perfect shape.    $12,500
  '82 VW rabbit convertible, runs great, lots new $1,200
  '84 Ferrari 400i, theft recovery car, needs hood, front bumper and some
small interior parts $16,000
  '92 Camaro race car (A-sedan), not finished, has cage and new short
block/trany and all the parts, plus fuel cell and 14 wheels $3,500
  '76 Porsche 912E, good condition, car is in Seattle all ready but would like
to sell it anyway, $7,000
'   '86 Porsche 944 turbo (known as "the weapon") bran new (0 hours) engine,
new trany, quaif diff, cam, K 26-S turbo, mass air, ported intake and head,
full cage, turbo cup exhaust, double adjustable Koni coil overs, Fikse wheels,
new Hoosiers, Sparco REV seat, lexan windows, fiberglass body (4" wider rear
and 2' wider front fenders) custom black and yellow paint, this things a
monster! Great for Porsche club racing or could be a fun B.P. autocrosser
$23,000
       e-mail me or call 714-901-1238 for more info.
       Curt Ormiston