Re: Warm Weather Racing

To: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov, eric10mm@qni.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Warm Weather Racing
From: RacerRay52@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 21:02:07 EST
In a message dated 2/19/99 7:30:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov writes:

<< Gentlemen:

 Consider moving to Sunny Lost Wages.  We race on some "exceptionally" warm
 days.  Come on out, say, about August.

 JD Kemp &
 "Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB

 "Boat drinks, boys in the band ordered boat drinks....  I gotta fly to St
 Somewhere,I gotta go where it's warm!"
              J. Buffett>>

     Our southeastern Virginia weather gives us all the wonderful varieties of
nature: Freeze to death in winter, die of heat stroke in summer.
     Tidewater Sports Car Club thinks it is too hot to autocross in midsummer,
SCCA Old Dominion Region thinks it is too cold in winter. So there's something
going on year 'round.