Digest Comments (no mirror content...)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Digest Comments (no mirror content...)
From: leuty@nwlink.com (Leuty Family)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 10:36:40 -0800 (PST)
Just a couple of comments from the last couple of days:

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999 16:46:29, Darrin Disimo wrote:

>Does anyone know if they will be putting the entry
>list for the Ft. Myers ProSolo (or any Pro or National
>Tour) on the web site.

Denver tells me they'll be posted the Friday before the event (i.e., the day
before). (They're apparently really short-handed in the admin dept.)

-----------------------
On Thu, 25 Feb 1999 14:47:55, Wes Shew wrote:

>Anyone know of a web site where one can see how the new graphics look on a
>car? If I order the Pro Solo rules book, are graphics all outlined/pictured
>/diagrammed?

Not on the web as far as I know. They're in the Pro Solo rule book ("real
life" example on the cover).

-----------------------
On Fri, 26 Feb 1999 13:30:40, Bret Dodson wrote:

>I've got this roll bar that I'm going to install in my Miata.  Is it
>legal?  I'll have to drill a few holes in the car to install it.

C'mon, Bret. What else are you going to do, just have it bouncing around?
Appendix C even tells you the minimum diameter of the bolts.

-----------------------
On Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:26:16, Richard Pilfold wrote:

>Anyway this all got me to reading the 1999 Rules and I came
>upon 14.9B "The make, model number and size of battery may
>be changed but not its voltage" ----No mention of weight!! Does
>this mean the new battery must weigh the same as the OEM
>battery, and I can't lay a neat little 20lb. Varley on its side
>behind the seats?

OK, we got someone to read the rule book. :-) For location, read the next
paragraph.

And on Fri, 26 Feb 1999 21:29:39,Wes Shew wrote:

>Have'nt got my 99 rulebook yet, does it mention sumthin about dimensions
>or group size or type? amp hours? I'm sure it must remain in the stock
>location. TIA

No, it doesn't. Same words as '98. And, per the SEB Minutes in the Feb
FasTrack, clarification for stock is on the way. Probably in the April
issue. I'm sure the simple clarification will ignite another 2-week
exploration of the what-ifs.

--Mike