Let's get the Ford Plant back!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Let's get the Ford Plant back!
From: Adam Popp <r.a.f.t.@fuse.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 14:42:20 -0500
To the members of Cincinnati Region of SCCA on team.net! I have a
suggestion on another site that we can use besides Campbell County High
School.  Why don't we try to get the old Ford Plant lot in Sharonville,
Ohio back?  We should try to get it back because it wasn't even our
fault why we got kicked out of it.  It was those people that had a
remote control airplane show and they had an accident there and let led
to knowbody else being able to use it, besides the workers at the plant.
Anyways, that was about 8 to 9 years ago and I think we could get it
back.  It would bring more people to Cincinnati events and more room to
make better courses.  It is more than twice the size of the Campbell
County site.  That's some info for those that haven't autocrossed there
before.  I think we need another site, since we don't have one in Ohio
and that would help those members in Ohio a lot more.The Ford Plant
could bring in big races like a BFG event, a divisional, or a national
tour and that would bring in autocrossers from around surrounding
regions and from around the country. If you want the Cincinnati Region
of SCCA to become big then regaining the Ford Plant back would be a big
step. So to those members or leaders of the Cincinnati SCCA region you
should defentely give that some thought.  You should talk to the owners
of the Ford Plant and with help of a good lawyer we could possibly get
it back. Just think about it! This has been a message from Adam Popp's
Email System!