Re: Extended Repair Insurance

To: Larry Boardman <webdoc@javanet.com>
Subject: Re: Extended Repair Insurance
From: Gary McDaniel <mcnjohn@sierratel.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 16:29:55 -0800
Coming from a guy in the car business this is my take. The only extended
warranties woth buying are factory-backed. In your case a GM extended
care or GMPP available from any GM dealer. You can get the deductable of
your choice(including none), they are accepted without question at all
GM dealers and you don't have to pay the bill and send for
reimbursement.
Gary