Re: National caliber cars have A/C

To: "Chris Shenefield" <shenec@ohinter.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: National caliber cars have A/C
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 11:12:45 -0500
The difference between an AC-equipped car and non-A.C. car is so
minimal that I'd consider it almost irrelevant.  This is even more true for
a daily driver.  I have a Street Prepared car that is often trailered and I
still run A.C.   Removing the A.C. is WAYYY down on the list of mods I
would make to my car to improve its performance.

There are numerous examples of national championships being won
in fully loaded cars.  Dean Sapp comes to mind with his FS ponycar.

Kent Rafferty