Re: Mazda Airbags

To: Racer---X <Racer---X@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Mazda Airbags
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 21:25:39 -0500
I think I disagree. Typical to SRS are quick and immediate decelleration. Low
hits to a car will generate very high decelleration numbers. Sounds like the
Miata that was at your shop did what it was designed to do. I just wasn't
designed to compensate for a poor driver. :-) Catching a curb, train track, etc.
will deploy an airbag system, no matter what the make of vehicle. BTW, I'm not
trying to flame, just a clarification/different point of view.

--
Matt Murray

Now is mailto:mattm@optonline.net
and was mattm@nassau.cv.net
Please note the change in your address books

mailto:mdmurray@gwns.com