Chrysler warranty claim support?

Subject: Chrysler warranty claim support?
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 09:47:03 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

So, my neon has 14k miles on it, and the dealer balked a bit at replacing
yet another motor mount (this is the 3rd) under warranty.  I know some
folks here have been doing this a heck of a lot longer than me, so I
wanted to get some advice.

1) Anyone else have any trouble getting repeated motor mount replacements?

2) I've heard that Chrysler has officially decreed that they still
warranty cars that are autox'ed...  Anyone know where I can get the
official source of that statement?

Btw, the dealer isn't being goofy or anything, they're just concerned that
the home office will give them trouble and want to know how to do this so
that they won't be questioned.

Thanks!

Mark

ps. The other question... What else should I check that could contribute
to the front motor mount getting destroyed?  This last one managed to eat
itself with no autoxing at all.  I wouldn't say I baby the car but I
certainly don't launch it at redline from stop lights either...