Interesting observation, GSX vs GS-R

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting observation, GSX vs GS-R
From: CSPGSR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 18:50:02 EST
Recently on the highway home from an auto x meeting I had the oppertunity to
race the G stock national winning GSX, with my stock GSR.  To the suprise of
the owner I won't mention any names : )  I pulled on him pretty good.  I could
only imagine if I was lucky enough to own a type-R. : )
     I would have to say that the DSM's may have an advantage in traction but
are far from the speediest cars to have in G-stock.