Sunday the 11th in St Louis .... is

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunday the 11th in St Louis .... is
From: WHEELSPNR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 19:03:30 EDT
the Regions first autocross ...

Address is Riverport Amphitheater Parking Lot ...  Earth City, MO ....
Surface is fairly good asphalt ..(we avoid any bad spots) with lots of
parking, restroom facilities, and fast food nearby.

Registration begins at 830 ... closes at 1030 ... first car off by 11:15 ...
SCCA members, $16, non-members, $21.

The buck bump in prices go to offset an additional year-end award which is
All Class Winners will have the Banquet (January 15, 1999) paid for by the
Club.  You must run five (5) of the nine events in ONE CLASS ... and of
course, win your class for the Banquet Award !!  Banquet's usually are priced
in the $25 to $35 range.

Our Hot Line is always there for information, and , you may leave a question
or comment ....  314-863-7676