Re: R/T sits higher with Konis? Protest? Huh?

To: Mtnman3620@aol.com, jemitchell@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: R/T sits higher with Konis? Protest? Huh?
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 15:43:17 EDT
In a message dated 4/8/99 11:47:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Mtnman3620@aol.com writes:

<<
 This is simply not true.  You mean to say that if I bought koni shocks
(stock
 everything, straight from koni) and my car was lower due to them, I would
not
 be protested?  What about all those miatae a few years ago??!?!??!  How soon
 we forget...  >>

Jay is correct.  You can't protest a "specification" like ride height, you
have to protest a specific item for not conforming to ITS specification.
Spring length, spring perch height, etc. have to be protested.

CHD
(I was on most of those protest committees)