Re: SP Proposal - Part II

To: Kent Rafferty <gs96@sgi.net>
Subject: Re: SP Proposal - Part II
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 13:40:04 -0700
Kent Rafferty wrote:

> I just received my issue of "Sportscar" and was very impressed
> with the changes made to the SP restructuring.  For example,
> the BMW M3 was moved from Group 6 (E/SP) to Group 2 (BSP),
> the Japanese Turbocars (Supra, 300ZX, Stealth, etc. but not the
> RX-7) were moved from Group I (ASP) to Group II (BSP).
>
> It's obvious the powers-that-be listened to member input and
> incorporated the more reasoned recommendations into the
> current proposal.

        I spotted one thing that I don't recall in the last proposal. The Fiat
X1/9 was split into two classes, and the 1500 was put into what is
effectively CSP. I for one, don't believe the X1/9 deserves getting
bumped. I still think that other DSP cars can get to it. But now that
I've said it, let the flames rise high...

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/