PT Cruiser

To: bruces@caspers.net
Subject: PT Cruiser
From: Jeff Blankenship <jblanken@itds.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 18:12:48 CDT
Please tell me the Cruiser is NOT going to be a good autocrosser.
I have two cars already, and thats one too many according to the wife,
but I want the Cruiser baaaad.  Remember Katie's crush on the New Beetle?
Deja vu, baby!  If this thing has a chance in hell of being competitive,
I'll be having some sleepless nights pondering the fate of my neon...
--
Jeffrey D. Blankenship                         Senior Technical Consultant
jblanken@itds.com                              ITDS - TRIS