Race Tires for Sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Race Tires for Sale
From: Scott Willard <s.a.willard@larc.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 11:22:26 -0500
FS:   Set of four Goodyear Eagle GS-CS race tires.  Size:  225/50-16.
These tires are primarily road race tires but they are also fine for autox.
Generally they are not used for autox because they cost close to $200 EACH.
These tires are practically brand new.    I'm getting a new suspension and
the guy who designed it insists that I use a wider tire.  DOT legal.  I'm
asking only $400 plus shipping costs unless the buyer is close by and we
can exchange $$$ and tires in person.  I live in South Eastern Virginia.

Email is fine or you can contact me a (757) 864-3469

Thanks,

Scott