Re: ProSolo Expo Cancelled

To: "Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ProSolo Expo Cancelled
From: "David Green" <talon-95@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 17:24:26 -0500
Part of the problem is that the event was on the same day as our Solo II
here in Wichita (at McConnell AFB, our best site).  There were a bunch of
folks in our region that would have considered going if that had not been
the case.  I don't know if it would have been enough, but it would have
helped.

David Green