First time Auto cross

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: First time Auto cross
From: Jorge Palacios <trilce-2@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 21:46:01 -0400
--------------F5DD13ADE192B24E96519560

Hello everyone, I want to get started autocrossing my car, I have a
Mazda MX6 LS with 63000 miles and a couple of performance mods.... I
need some information on who i should contact in my area, North Bergen
New Jersey (North east NJ) so I can get started this month if anything..
any help and information would be graetly appreciated. thank you.

--------------F5DD13ADE192B24E96519560
 name="trilce-2.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Palacios;Jorge
tel;home:201-662-2080
tel;work:201-907-5344
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:IDT/Net2Phone;Customer Service
adr:;;;North bergen ;N.J.;07047;United States
version:2.1
email;internet:Trilce-2@idt.net
title:Customer Service/Technical Support/Weekend Supervisor
fn:Jorge Palacios
end:vcard

--------------F5DD13ADE192B24E96519560--