BFG's 1999 SEDiv Solo2 Series

To: autox@autox.team.net, teamsolo@spbted.gtri.gatech.edu
Subject: BFG's 1999 SEDiv Solo2 Series
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 18:45:21 EDT
The deadline for regular registration to compete in the opening event of the
BFGoodrich 1999 SEDiv Solo2 Series is April 28.  After that date *anyone*
registering for the May 1-2 SEDiv Solo2 event at Atlanta Motor Speedway will
be assessed a $20 late fee, in addition to the regular registration fee of
$45.  There is no fee for registering and not showing up to compete,
sooooooo.....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR????

I see plenty of names missing from the entry list, many of whom I know will
be attending.  Currently there are 83 drivers registered.  BTW, the spring
weather in this area has been totally awesome the last several weeks.  There
is also a regional event scheduled at AMS for this coming Sunday, 4/25.
Online registration, event & hotel info, site location map, entry list, etc.
is all available at BFGoodrich's SEDiv Solo2 Series website.  Click onto the
link below and get registered before the late fee kicks in:

<A HREF="http://www.eec.com/sediv/";>BFG's 1999 SEDiv Solo2 Series website</A>

Any questions, problems, etc. just contact me directly.

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Deputy Steward
(334) 286-8300
teamz3@aol.com